About The Author
Emily Peraro English
Emily has spent most of her career as a systems analyst, writing and editing technical documentation and requirements for enterprise-wide systems. If that wasn’t thrilling enough, in her spare time (aka the wee hours of the night) and over the course of five years, she completed her first novel Uniting the Heavens, a story that had taken root in her skull almost 20 years ago.
Emily is heavily influenced by (and obsessed with) anime and the Final Fantasy video game series. She lives with her husband, two daughters, and a high-anxiety dorgi in the Washington metropolitan area.
Emily is currently working on Book 2 of the Uniting the Heavens series.
For Your Consideration and Amusement
- Emily's familiar/spirit animal is the octopus.
- Always listening to The Naked and Famous.
- Favorite authors include J.R.R. Tolkein, Neil Gaiman, and Patricia McKillip. (Read with me!)
- Yes, that is a Brian Kesinger book behind that knit octopus in the photo up top. Emily's other favorite artists include Pascal Campion and Yoshitaka Amano.
- Emily's favorites pens at the moment are Lamy and TWSBI. She's currently obsessed with her TWSBI fountains pens loaded with Noodler's English Roses ink.
- Favorite places: Isle of Skye in Scotland and St. Barths - French West Indies